Come and Explore the Yukon with us
This is where we go – Come away with us!
Our transportation service, for the individual traveller or any group size, delivers professional, safe and comfortable shuttles. We take pride in extraordinary customer service and on-time attitude. With extensive knowledge in Yukon history, local culture, wildlife and fauna, we will make your drive an informative start of your adventure or a memorable finish to the excursion.
From sightseeing around Whitehorse to flying over the back country, from wildlife viewing to relaxing in mineral hot springs. Our long time guiding experience will guarantee safety, excitement and information. Join us on a trip to famous Kluane National Park or to the smallest dessert in Canada.
Home away from home! Our wilderness cabins are all log style and traditionally built inspiring a back to nature approach. You heat with wood, you haul your water and cook on a simple stove. Set in most refreshing back country locations they instil peace and relaxation. Open your soul to the invigorating stimuli of nature and wilderness surrounding you.
Magnificent mountains, remote valley and cascading wild rivers. Kluane – a place with unlimited magic: world’s largest non-polar ice filed, Canada’s highest peak, a genetically most divers grizzly population, wildlife and flora galore within a breathtaking landscape. On our way we will stop at an authentic, but cozy trapper cabin and have a true northern Yukon Lunch.
- To show and share interpretation of all that makes the Yukon so special.
- Enable guests from all over the world to visit the Yukon and leave with a full sense of the True North.
Utmost satisfaction of each client, while maintaining a healthy balance between tourism and environmental sensitivity.
Elisabeth Weigand (Owner)
Born and raised in Germany I was searching the land and seas for a purpose to be. I traveled through Europe, sailed the Mediterranean Sea and trekked up the Himalaya. I crossed desserts in the Middle East and journeyed to the Chinese Continent, but not sooner did I find my “Promised Land” until I discovered Canada.
I arrived. The search was over. Immigration in 1993 and never regretted it ever since.
Read up in more detailed about Elisabeth click here ..
Black Bear Wilderness Adventures’ expertise is based on twenty years of experience in the Tourism Industry.
- operating a wilderness tour operation,
- managing a highway lodge,
- bush guiding and yukon-wide expediting
- sales and rentals of outdoor equipment
- as well as living on the land or on our trapline
What we Do now
Black Bear Wilderness Adventures
- we provide professional Transportation Service.
- we offer fun Day Trips and exciting Wilderness Tours.
- we rent remote Wilderness Cabins.
- with our monthly Special Feature you get to know the Yukon in a more intimate way.